e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
GoKWh 409V 20kWh HV Stacked Energy Storage System
Model: GO-STACK-HV 20
Number of Battery Modules: 4
Cell Technology: Lithium-iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
Nominal Energy: 20.4kWh
Usable Energy: 20kWh
Rate Voltage: 409.6V
Max. Cont. Charge Power: 12kW
Max. Cont. Discharge Power: 12kW
Round-Trip Efficiency: 98%
Certification: CE/ IEC62619/ UN38.3
Warranty: 10 Years
Electrical Parameter(Each Battery Module)
Nominal Voltage: 102.4V
Nominal Capacity: 52Ah
Nominal Energy: 5.32 kWh
Charging Cut-Off Voltage: 115.2 V
Discharge Cut-Off Voltage: 80 V
Max. Cont. Charge Current: 40A
Max. Cont. Discharge Current: 40A
Rated Output Power: 3kW
Peak Output Power: 4kW
DoD (Depth of Discharge): 100%
Cycle Life: ≥6000 Times (80%DoD)
Service Life: 10 Years
Protection Rating: IP65
Alarm: Over Charge/ Over Discharge/ Over Current/ Short Circuit
Charge Temperature Range: 0℃~50℃ (Under 0℃ extra heating mechanism)
Discharge Temperature Range: -10℃~50℃ (Under 0℃work with reduced capacity)
Storage Temperature Range: -10℃~45℃ @ 60%±25% relative humidity
* Compatible tests with different brands of inverter are continuously, updates will be periodically.
** Under specific test conditions.
*** Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- High Security
Adopted the most stable and safe lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery.
- High Voltage System
More energy and power from higher operational efficiency.
- Plug and Play
Modular assembly, no extra exposed wires, easy to assemble and expand.
- Free Expansion
6 battery modules can be stacked, and up to 30kWh of power can be easily obtained.
- IP65 Rated
Suitable for indoor and outdoor installation for maximum flexibility.
- Perfect Match
Compatible with inverters of most mainstream brands on the market.
1. What is the battery capacity and power?
GO-STACK-HV has a rated capacity of 5kWh per battery module. Each battery pack can be stacked up to 6 modules, and the capacity can be expanded to 30kWh. It can meet the base load of your home and business.
2. Do you need to maintain the energy storage system frequently?
Qualitative models usually require little maintenance, but you should have your energy storage checked by an expert once a year.
3. What type of battery does the GO-STACK-HV energy storage system use?
GO-STACK-HV energy storage system adopts the only latest lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery, which has longer service life, high stability and safety, and is very friendly to the environment.
4. Can the GO-STACK-HV energy storage system only be used at home?
No, it can be widely used in homes and business.
5. Where can GO-STACK-HV Energy Storage System be installed?
GO-STACK-HV energy storage system can be installed at home by stacking. Plug and play, no extra lines exposed, exquisite and simple design will not destroy your existing home style. It can also be used as a home decoration.
Follow our advice:
– Keep GO-STACK-HV away from children and pets
– Protect the GO-STACK-HV from water and dust – do not place a vase on top of your device, although it has an IP65 rating for water and dust resistance! Choose a place without sudden temperature changes to avoid condensation of water vapor inside the GO-STACK. Do not place flammable materials directly next to the equipment. Make sure the vents are open, clean and at least 20cm away from any other objects.